SoftChalk 8 is licensed by University of South Florida
License Name: S-University of South Florida
License Key: H5FF-893Y-FGA5-AQ99-95HA-4159-F3F2-CG_8
Windows installation DOWNLOAD
Macintosh installation DOWNLOAD
Installation guide, .pdf DOWNLOAD
User guide, .pdfDOWNLOAD
Steps to Install SoftChalk and Enter Your License
- Download the SoftChalk installer by clicking on the appropriate download button above. Save the installer file locally on your computer.
Click the installer and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- After installing SoftChalk, look for the SoftChalk 8 icon on your desktop. Double-click the icon to start the SoftChalk application. Within the SoftChalk application, go to the Help menu and choose Enter License. (If you are a Macintosh user, go to the top left of your screen and choose File/Enter License.)
- Copy and paste the license info (in red lettering above) into the License Name and License Key fields.
- You will also need to fill out the user information fields. Click OK.
Help Topics and Training
- Visit the SoftChalk Support Center or e-mail us at email@example.com if you need assistance installing SoftChalk, entering your license key, using SoftChalk and uploading your SoftChalk lesson to your Learning Management System. At the SoftChalk Support Center, please notice Installation and License Key FAQ folders at the left.
- Within the SoftChalk 8 application, see Help/Help Topics for a searchable User Guide, integration guides for various learning management systems, FAQs and links to sign up for free training.
- Visit the SoftChalk website for a wealth of useful information including video tutorials, sample lessons, a variety of live webinar offerings and free short courses.
- Visit the SoftChalk Cloud Learning Object Repository and register for an account so you can share and discover SoftChalk learning activites and lessons, host content and track student score data.